From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 8:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessing presets in Goldwave

using JAWS Version 2018.1808.10.400 and GoldWave Version 6.35 with version 2.0 of the JAWS scripts, I am unable to arrow thru the various presets of any effect when wanting to see if a certain effect will produce the effect I want. I emailed Jim Grimsby about this but he's unable to do anything because he's not experiencing this problem.
anybody have an idea that might produce a fix for this issue?

are there any updated JAWS scripts?

Mario

hmm... I'm using Windows 7. strange it would be working for Windows 10
and not 7. can't imagine why since you're running the same versions as I
am.

Using the same sets and Windows 10 64 bit with the same version of Jaws,
and Goldwave, it works fine for me.
I pick a setting, like Pitch, arrow down to a given preset and hit f4 to
start it playing and it plays with that effect.

Richard

using JAWS Version 2018.1808.10.400 and GoldWave Version 6.35 with
version 2.0 of the JAWS scripts, I am unable to arrow thru the various
presets of any effect when wanting to see if a certain effect will
produce the effect I want. I emailed Jim Grimsby about this but he's
unable to do anything because he's not experiencing this problem.
anybody have an idea that might produce a fix for this issue?

are there any updated JAWS scripts?

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

It works for me as well, on Windows 10 64-bit and the latest GW version. I also used Goldwave on XP prior to last year and never had this issue. Not sure what could be wrong unfortunately.