realtec hd audio compression

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

Hi, i know the realtek control pannel is a real best to navigate to use so can one edit the ini or registry entries to turn off all of the effects, as there is not an option in the sound card properties in the control pannel and the realtek pannel is just a bunch of tabs.

Jonas Voll

Yes you probably can, I did something like this to turn on my stereo mix so I can record all of the audio output.

But the files was so locked down I did it using Windows PE.

May be easyer to call Microsoft for this one!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S Water ST
Wichita, KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

On 2018-09-11 4:31 a.m., Isaac wrote:
Hi, i know the realtek control pannel is a real best to navigate to use so can one edit the ini or registry entries to turn off all of the effects, as there is not an option in the sound card properties in the control pannel and the realtek pannel is just a bunch of tabs.

Steve Nutt

Better still, just go to the run menu and type sndvol.

That way, you can get at it from any computer.

All the best

Steve