From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2018 5:07 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Notifications in Outlook2016

Hello, When I’m using Jaws2018, Outlook 2016 and Windows 10, whenever I get incoming emails I get a notice which reads the subject line. Is there a way to turn this off? Cheers, Kevin

New Mail Alerts are also created by Outlook, at least from Outlook 2010 onward, though which versions have it on versus off by default I cannot say.

I can say that if you open Outlook help, and search on "new mail alert" you will get step by step instructions for configuring all aspects of that feature, including turning it off entirely.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

I pressed the windows key, typed in mail and pressed enter. It took me back to Outlook.