how can i make sure that internet explorer is the browser that is used when reading documentation about i lock license management?

David Ingram

Hi list members, i'd like to know how can I make sure that internet explorer is the browser that is used when reading documentation about the I lock license management! Thank you for any information that you might have concerning my question.

Is internet explorer set as your default web browser?   If not, that's an option.

Also, if you generally prefer another web browser, but want IE just for this, then let the link(s) open in that other web browser, open IE, and copy and paste the link(s) as necessary.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

Lee Maschmeyer

Open the documentation and press Insert+Q. That'll tell you which settings

are loaded.

IMHO Insert+Q is a really handy keystroke.

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what
you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll