skype

Nino Dagostino

Good morning:

What version of skype do we need to get to have the recording feature.

I have skype8 but I could not find the recording feature.

Thanks and have a good day everyone.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I just know you must have the latest update and the call must already be in progress before you can start recording, you can’t start recording and then start a call.

How to actually start the recording I am not sure since I rarely use Skype any more. But this morning I had a Skype call with the person in charge of accessibility fo r Quickbooks and he asked if it was OK to record the call. He is sightedd and he said there was a button at the bottom right of the screen I think. All I can suggest is that you start a call with somebody and then tab around to see if you can find it.

I would think that Freedom Scientific will add a shortcut key for this in a future Jaws upgrade now that they are including scripts for Skype.

Regards,

Sieghard

What version of skype do we need to get to have the recording feature.

I have skype8 but I could not find the recording feature.

Thanks and have a good day everyone.

inamuddin khan

Dear, the recording fascility is available in Skype version 8.29.0.50

When you are talking with someone, you need to press tab key until more option button.

Press enter and you will find out call hold and start recording press enter there and your recording will start!

If you want to stop recording, just tab until stop recording.

Finally you will find this recording in gallery press enter over there and find more option press enter there and you will find several things such as save, save as, download, open and remove as well!HTH

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10