where can i get firefox 52?

dennis

hi list. subject says it all. thanks for any help.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Dennis. Below is a link where you can get Firefox English, US, 32-bit

Firefox Setup 52.0esr.exe

Here is a link where you can get Firefox English, US, 64-bit

Firefox Setup 52.0esr.exe

Be careful, though, Dennis. If you don’t change the options so that Firefox doesn’t automatically update, it will update to Version 60 within a few minutes of installing.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...