Jaws 18 window 10 desktop computer Jaws 18on IE on history Addison here not

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All  I’m using jaws 18 with window 10 desktop computer. When I opened IE then I pressctrl + H for history it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open when I arrow up jaws not say anything but when I down arrow from today open  it’s say www.gethersfuneralhome.com then I arrow up on today open then up arrow jaws not saying yesterday close !! So I turns on laptop computer yesterday I have jaws 18 with window 10 then I opened IE then press ctrl + H it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open then I arrowup it’s say yesterday close !! Can anyone tell me why jaws not saying nothing when I arrow up from today open to say yesterday close on desktop computer?What do I need to do get it fix?

Addison

Virus-free. www.avast.com

O.Addison Gethers

I guess nobody doesn’t have any answer for me,I thought this a jaws issue and post message in here .

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 7:04 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws 18 window 10 desktop computer Jaws 18on IE on history Addison here not

Hello All  I’m using jaws 18 with window 10 desktop computer. When I opened IE then I pressctrl + H for history it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open when I arrow up jaws not say anything but when I down arrow from today open  it’s say www.gethersfuneralhome.com then I arrow up on today open then up arrow jaws not saying yesterday close !! So I turns on laptop computer yesterday I have jaws 18 with window 10 then I opened IE then press ctrl + H it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open then I arrowup it’s say yesterday close !! Can anyone tell me why jaws not saying nothing when I arrow up from today open to say yesterday close on desktop computer?What do I need to do get it fix?

Addison

Dan Longmore

Hi,

Did you get an answer to this?  You need to be sure that your history settings is not set to “Clear history each time IE is closed.”  This may be your problem as history will clear after each closure and not retain information.  There are other settings to tell IE how often to clear history.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 7:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 18 window 10 desktop computer Jaws 18on IE on history Addison here not

I guess nobody doesn’t have any answer for me,I thought this a jaws issue and post message in here .

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Subject: Jaws 18 window 10 desktop computer Jaws 18on IE on history Addison here not

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

Hi Dan Yeswhen I call FS support lady did able to helps me on Tuesday afternoon when I told her that I download and installed jaws 2018 on Monday afternoon when I spoke with fs man and Microsoft disability support with the man they tell me jaws 18 is done when they listen to my laptop with jaws 18 window 10 on IE and heard the history preview history close then arrow right to today close then arrow right today open then arrow up it say yesterday close .

So when I explains everything to fs lady support she told me that strange jaws 18 and jaws 2018 not read up so she did jaws tandem she find the problem so she fix it for me. Here what she told me below

Your history settings were set to not save your history so none of the history from yesterday was saved.  I set it to save your history from now on.  If you go in right now, it will still not show yesterday, but if you go in there tomorrow, you will see yesterday again because it started saving again since I changed it.

Starting tomorrow

Addison

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2018 4:40 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws 18 window 10 desktop computer Jaws 18on IE on history Addison here not

Hi,

Did you get an answer to this?  You need to be sure that your history settings is not set to “Clear history each time IE is closed.”  This may be your problem as history will clear after each closure and not retain information.  There are other settings to tell IE how often to clear history.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 7:33 PM

Addison