Jaws 18 window 10 desktop computer Jaws 18on IE on history Addison here not

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All  I’m using jaws 18 with window 10 desktop computer. When I opened IE then I pressctrl + H for history it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open when I arrow up jaws not say anything but when I down arrow from today open  it’s say www.gethersfuneralhome.com then I arrow up on today open then up arrow jaws not saying yesterday close !! So I turns on laptop computer yesterday I have jaws 18 with window 10 then I opened IE then press ctrl + H it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open then I arrowup it’s say yesterday close !! Can anyone tell me why jaws not saying nothing when I arrow up from today open to say yesterday close on desktop computer?What do I need to do get it fix?

Addison

O.Addison Gethers

I guess nobody doesn’t have any answer for me,I thought this a jaws issue and post message in here .

Hello All  I’m using jaws 18 with window 10 desktop computer. When I opened IE then I pressctrl + H for history it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open when I arrow up jaws not say anything but when I down arrow from today open  it’s say www.gethersfuneralhome.com then I arrow up on today open then up arrow jaws not saying yesterday close !! So I turns on laptop computer yesterday I have jaws 18 with window 10 then I opened IE then press ctrl + H it’s say history close then it’s say today close then I right arrow it’s say today open then I arrowup it’s say yesterday close !! Can anyone tell me why jaws not saying nothing when I arrow up from today open to say yesterday close on desktop computer?What do I need to do get it fix?

Addison

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  Did you get an answer to this?  You need to be sure that your history settings is not set to “Clear history each time IE is closed.”  This may be your problem as history will clear after each closure and not retain information.  There are other settings to tell IE how often to clear history.

Dan

I guess nobody doesn’t have any answer for me,I thought this a jaws issue and post message in here .