Jaws and speech synth

Nino Dagostino

Hello:

Where is the combo box to tell Jaws what set of speekers to use.

I used to know where it was I just cant find it.

Thank you.

Mario

if your JAWS is running from the system tray, press insert+j, then down
arrow to and right arrow on utilities, down arrow to and enter on sound
cards, and then arrow to and enter on the sound device you want.

if you're running JAWS as an application, press insert+j, press alt,
then u and o, and enter on the sound device you want.

Where is the combo box to tell Jaws what set of speekers to use.

I used to know where it was I just cant find it.

Thank you.

Marty Hutchings

Nino,  You will find the sound card list choices under the JAWS Utility menu.  It is the third item down.

Love in Christ
Marty