Apps alternative combo

Jim L

Heya folks,

Have bought a new HP laptop Envy, doesn’t seem to have an apps key, is there another alternative or combo keys that can do the same thing?

Cheers,

Jim

Fred Quick

An alternative key combination to replace the application key is shift F10.

Best Regards,

Fred

Have bought a new HP laptop Envy, doesn’t seem to have an apps key, is there another alternative or combo keys that can do the same thing?

Cheers,

Jim

Chris

Try shift+F10

Have bought a new HP laptop Envy, doesn’t seem to have an apps key, is there another alternative or combo keys that can do the same thing?

Cheers,

Jim

Marty Hutchings

What is an Apps key and how have I gotten along without one?  Is this just for laptop users?

Love in Christ
Marty

Have bought a new HP laptop Envy, doesn’t seem to have an apps key, is there another alternative or combo keys that can do the same thing?

Cheers,

Jim

Dean Martineau <topdot@...>

The application key is highly useful.  It is the equivalent of clicking the right mouse button, it offers you a context menu of things you can do where you are.  Most people do not use it enough.  On desktop computers it is the key to the left of the right-hand control key.  I would try to avoid buying a laptop that is devoid of this key, but some are.  You can get the same result with shift+f10, and you can reassign keys with programs such as KeyTweak to give a deprived laptop an application key.

Dean