From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert S Juenger
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 2:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: VPN and JAWS

Anyone using a VPN with JAWS?  Any Problems or products that work well?
Robert Juenger    .

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Don Mauck

You can use the Microsoft VPN. Any Connect from Cisco also works well.

Anyone using a VPN with JAWS?  Any Problems or products that work well?
Robert Juenger    .

Robert S Juenger

I am looking for a personal VPN for my internet connections.

You can use the Microsoft VPN. Any Connect from Cisco also works well.

Anyone using a VPN with JAWS?  Any Problems or products that work well?
Robert Juenger    .

Lee, Amanda * <amanda.lee@...>

I use Any Connect from Cisco for work.  I’m not certain what it costs.

I am looking for a personal VPN for my internet connections.

You can use the Microsoft VPN. Any Connect from Cisco also works well.

Anyone using a VPN with JAWS?  Any Problems or products that work well?
Robert Juenger    .

Van Lant, Robin

Jonathan Mosen has a personal VPN client he recommends.  I have seen it on his site and he’s talked about it in his podcast.  Go to the Mosen Consulting site to find it.

I am looking for a personal VPN for my internet connections.

You can use the Microsoft VPN. Any Connect from Cisco also works well.

Anyone using a VPN with JAWS?  Any Problems or products that work well?
Robert Juenger    .

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

Marlo Green

What is a VPN and what does it do?