Jaws scripts for Webex

Van Lant, Robin

I'm checking with our IT team to see if they'll ask Cisco about WebEx Scripts. I'm in the process of getting the Cisco Jabber scripts, so hopefully the same contact can answer our question about WebEx.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Homuth
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 12:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws scripts for Webex

I'd be interested in knowing as well, as that's occasionally needed here at the office.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Swati Sinha
Sent: September-05-18 2:23 AM
Subject: Jaws scripts for Webex

Hello all,
Kindly let me know if there any jaws scripts available for Webex and from where can I download it?
Thank you

--
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

James Homuth

I'd be interested in knowing as well, as that's occasionally needed here at the office.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Swati Sinha
Sent: September-05-18 2:23 AM
Subject: Jaws scripts for Webex

Hello all,
Kindly let me know if there any jaws scripts available for Webex and from where can I download it?
Thank you

--
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.

Swati Sinha

Hello all,
Kindly let me know if there any jaws scripts available for Webex and
from where can I download it?
Thank you

--
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has
a plan for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great
gifts. We don't always know what God's plans are for us. We just know
that His ways are not our ways, but His ways are always best.