From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of dramartinez@...
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and MS Edge

Good morning, I am a brand new subscriber.  I have a question concerning reading Websites in MS Edge.  When arrowing up and down through Web pages, JAWS says things like "column 1 row 1" and then reads the content of that cell(?).  Or when entering a list it will announce "list with 3 items" (or something along those lines, and then proceed to give you information about links and whatnot in that list.  I find this very cumbersome and would like to know if there is any way to stop those kinds of announcements.  I have already gone through "verbosity" and set everything to advanced or to ignore table headings and such.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

P.S., I have been a JAWS user since JAWS 1.X.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114