From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 7:46 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Is it possible

Hello, I need to use my old laptop until my new one gets fixed. Will Office 2016 work with Windows 7? Right now it has Office 2010.

Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...>

Forgot to add the following…

Office 2010 isn’t all that much different than office 2016, so you will not likely be missing out on any significant feature(s)—especially if these are not complex documents you must produce.

JR