tutorial for chrome browser.

Sharon

And does anyone have a Firefox tutorial?

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carliss
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2016 12:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: tutorial for chrome browser.

Listers,

I remember some time in the past, that there was a tutorial for chrome browser for us guys. Is it possible to get that tutorial at this time?

I'm tired of internet explorer stopping on me.

Thanks!

Carliss

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>

Hello Carlos,

I saved it in my notes, but never used it.

Chrome Tutorial

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni7ydojdlehiqsc/Tutorial%20for%20Google%20Chrome.mp3?dl=0