tutorial for chrome browser.

Carliss

Listers,

I remember some time in the past, that there was a tutorial for chrome browser for us guys. Is it possible to get that tutorial at this time?

I'm tired of internet explorer stopping on me.

Thanks!

Carliss

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>

Hello Carlos,

I saved it in my notes, but never used it.

Chrome Tutorial

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ni7ydojdlehiqsc/Tutorial%20for%20Google%20Chrome.mp3?dl=0

I remember some time in the past, that there was a tutorial for chrome browser for us guys. Is it possible to get that tutorial at this time?

I'm tired of internet explorer stopping on me.

Thanks!

Carliss

Sharon

And does anyone have a Firefox tutorial?

Sharon