From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 4:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Focus 14 - Grade 2 braille

Hi all,

For those of you that own a Focus 14 5th Gen braille display, how can one
modify the output of the main settings menus so they show in grade 2
braille?

As is, when ai navigate through the settings such as clock, connections,
repeat, calendar, etc., they are listed in grade 1 braille. I'd like to
change the braille output to grade 2 or preferably UEB.

Thanks,

JR

Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...>

Hi Les,

Yes, I can modify output in the manner you described when using JAWS, but
I'd like to modify the braille output of the internal menus of the Focus 14.

I think you would do this through the Jaws Setting screen on your PC, at
least that's how I do it. There are braille options, and you should be able
to change it there.

Les

For those of you that own a Focus 14 5th Gen braille display, how can one
modify the output of the main settings menus so they show in grade 2
braille?

As is, when ai navigate through the settings such as clock, connections,
repeat, calendar, etc., they are listed in grade 1 braille. I'd like to
change the braille output to grade 2 or preferably UEB.

Thanks,

JR

Les Kriegler <kriegler@...>

Jeremy, have you called Tech Support at VFO? That would be my suggestion.