From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeremy
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2018 2:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Focus 14 - Charging cable

Hi all,

I just purchased a Focus 14 5th Gen braille display, and I'm loving it so
far. I do have a question. I'm wondering if anyone out there knows of a
short charging cable. The cable in the box is way too long, so I'm looking
for a shorter cable.

All help is welcomed.

JR

Jeremy <jeremy.richards7@...>

Hi all,

Regarding my request for help finding a shorter USB charging cable for the
Focus 14 5th Gen braille display, I don't want to be rude or anything, but
I'm looking for specific suggestions by someone whom is using the device. :)

JR