moving Outlook folders

Kevin Meyers <kevinmeyers@...>

Hello, I’m using windows10 and Office 2016. I created a new email address and would like to move the folders under the old email address to the new one. Is there a way to do the move?

Van Lant, Robin

Hello,

To move yoru folder, do the following steps.  I want through them, but am not in a place with two accounts that I can move a folder, to, but think this will work.

1. Press Shift F6 to getting to the tree view with all your folders. 
  2. Arrow down to the folder you want to move
  3. Press the application key or Shift F10 to open the context menu and arrow down to Move.
  4. A dialog box with a tree view will open.  Arrow down to your new mail account.  If you want to put the folder at the main level, just hit enter., or press right arrow to expand that mail account and continuing arrowing down to the folder under which you want to move your folder.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Meyers
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: moving Outlook folders

Hello, I’m using windows10 and Office 2016. I created a new email address and would like to move the folders under the old email address to the new one. Is there a way to do the move?

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.