winamp or other programs I hope I can explain this right

Nino Dagostino

Good morning:

If I open a list of mp3s to play and when I open one of the files I would
like winamp or what program I am using to com up to the forground.

Is it possibil to do that?

Thank you.

Steve Matzura

If your system is s not doing that automatically, exactly what is it doing?

On 8/15/2018 11:17 AM, Nino Dagostino wrote:
Good morning:

If I open a list of mp3s to play and when I open one of the files I would
like winamp or what program I am using to com up to the forground.

Is it possibil to do that?

Thank you.

Maria Campbell

Go to control center and choose default programs, enter, then to music player and choose Winamp as default player.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 8/15/2018 11:17 AM, Nino Dagostino wrote:
Good morning:

If I open a list of mp3s to play and when I open one of the files I would
like winamp or what program I am using to com up to the forground.

Is it possibil to do that?

Thank you.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

It used to be possible for WinAmp to come to the foreground in past versions
of Windows. I don't know if it's an incompatibility between WinAmp and
current versions of Windows, or if it's a problem with WinAmp and JAWS
versions, but the current situation is this, you must use ALT plus SHIFT
plus TAB to bring WinAmp into the foreground. It doesn't come to the
foreground by itself, the way it used to.

Bill White
billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

If I open a list of mp3s to play and when I open one of the files I would
like winamp or what program I am using to com up to the forground.

Is it possibil to do that?

Thank you.

Mario

I think it is a compatibility issue of winamp running under windows 10
because Winamp does not gain focus when pressing enter on an audio file
if switching to use NVDA or Narrator.

If I open a list of mp3s to play and when I open one of the files I would
like winamp or what program I am using to com up to the forground.

Is it possibil to do that?

Thank you.

.

Nino Dagostino

Hi:

When I use winamp I have to alt tab to get to the winamp screen.

I was hoping to stay in the folder where the mp3 files are.

Thank you.

If your system is s not doing that automatically, exactly what is it doing?

On 8/15/2018 11:17 AM, Nino Dagostino wrote:
Good morning:

If I open a list of mp3s to play and when I open one of the files I
would like winamp or what program I am using to com up to the forground.

Is it possibil to do that?

Thank you.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Nino. You can't have both the Winamp screen and the folder where the mp3 files are both in the foreground. You can, however ALT TAB between the Winamp screen and the folder where the mp3 files are located.

I'll try to call you in a while, and see if I'm missing something.