skype

Nino Dagostino

I have a version of Skype that will help us until the new version comes out.

I could put it in my dropbox I just need someone to tell me how to share the
file.

I got the file from a Microsoft support person.

I have a shortcut to all of the keyboard commands

I would like to share that if possible.

Thanks

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,
the easiest way I share things, is to create a shared folder, add the people you’d like to share with, & finally add your items via copy & paste.

I do this all the time.

hope this helps.

On Aug 13, 2018, at 12:27 PM, Nino Dagostino <ndagostino3@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a version of Skype that will help us until the new version comes out.

I could put it in my dropbox I just need someone to tell me how to share the
file.

I got the file from a Microsoft support person.

I have a shortcut to all of the keyboard commands

I would like to share that if possible.

Thanks

Joe DiNero

If you put it in your dropbox just hit your application key or shift F10
and arrow down to copy dropbox link. Make sure it is on either the folder or
the file you want to share.