Topics

jfw and tw blue

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

Hey guys,

Any of you running the twitter client tw blue with jfw 2018? So i
installed the program. The issue seems to be with authorizing the
app. It wants me to download some snapshot thing, and that's where
i'm getting lost.
Anyone delt with this?

Thanks,
Jed

inamuddin khan

Dear friend, I’m very sorry to let you know that Twitter has changed its code of authorization that’s why stable version of TWBlue is not working to authorize your twitter account!

In order to resolve that issue, TWBlue developers has made a snapshot version of TWBlue, Download it authorize your twitter account with it then coppy its config folder into your stable version of TWBlue and that’s all!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:
inam092@...

yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598

+92-334-3348409

Any of you running the twitter client tw blue with jfw 2018?  So i

installed the program.  The issue seems to be with authorizing the

app.  It wants me to download some snapshot thing, and that's where

i'm getting lost.

Anyone delt with this?

Thanks,

Jed

Mario

although I don't use tw blue, on another list I subscribe to, a similar
question was asked about this issue.

you need to install the (portable) snapshot, sign in to be authorized,
then copy the config folder over the config folder for tw blue. future
sign ins in to tw blue should work just fine now.

Any of you running the twitter client tw blue with jfw 2018? So i
installed the program. The issue seems to be with authorizing the
app. It wants me to download some snapshot thing, and that's where
i'm getting lost.
Anyone delt with this?

Thanks,
Jed

.

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

ok, so where is this config folder

On 8/12/18, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:
although I don't use tw blue, on another list I subscribe to, a similar
question was asked about this issue.

you need to install the (portable) snapshot, sign in to be authorized,
then copy the config folder over the config folder for tw blue. future
sign ins in to tw blue should work just fine now.

Any of you running the twitter client tw blue with jfw 2018? So i
installed the program. The issue seems to be with authorizing the
app. It wants me to download some snapshot thing, and that's where
i'm getting lost.
Anyone delt with this?

Thanks,
Jed

.

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

When i run the twblue.exe from that snapshot, i get the error that i
spoke about earlier. any ideas?

On 8/12/18, Mario <mrb620@...> wrote:
although I don't use tw blue, on another list I subscribe to, a similar
question was asked about this issue.

you need to install the (portable) snapshot, sign in to be authorized,
then copy the config folder over the config folder for tw blue. future
sign ins in to tw blue should work just fine now.

Any of you running the twitter client tw blue with jfw 2018? So i
installed the program. The issue seems to be with authorizing the
app. It wants me to download some snapshot thing, and that's where
i'm getting lost.
Anyone delt with this?

Thanks,
Jed

.

inamuddin khan

C:\users\username\roaming\apptada\twblue\config!

If you cannot find this directory, then type in the runn:

%apptada% and press enter key now press T for TWBlue now press enter key here you will find config folder!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:
inam092@...

yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598

+92-334-3348409

> although I don't use tw blue, on another list I subscribe to, a similar

> question was asked about this issue.

> you need to install the (portable) snapshot, sign in to be authorized,

> then copy the config folder over the config folder for tw blue. future

> sign ins in to tw blue should work just fine now.

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

ah very nice. We're up and running. all is good