Topics

easeus free backup software

Nino Dagostino

Good morning:

Does anybody have a direct link to easeus free backup program.

I have tried several times to get the download.

When I click on the backup nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have a good day.

Richard Turner

Try this,
After installing the trial version, I couldn't get beyond a screen that said there is no backup, activate button.

http://download.easeus.com/free/tb_free.exe

Richard

"The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world quieter."

Does anybody have a direct link to easeus free backup program.

I have tried several times to get the download.

When I click on the backup nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have a good day.

Bob Hicks

Same problem I have Nino

Brian gave us a link, but I can't ever get to a button that actually begins
a download.

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR