PDF vs. Google docs

Naomi Leibowitz

Hi

Just looking for some information if users find using Google Docs easier to use than a PDF.  Are google docs more accessible than PDF's?

Thank you in advance for your input. Naomi

--

Check out Naomi's Corner you may just find that one app you have been searching for.

Naomi Leibowitz

Student Services Coordinator-AT
Disability Resources & Services
Temple University
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19122
(Phone) 215-204-1280
http://disabilityresources.temple.edu/

Naomi,

You are comparing Apples and Oranges. Google Docs is a web-based service for creating and editing documents. PDF is a file format and at least as far as I am concerned not something which compares.

I think asking whether Google Docs is better than Microsoft Office would be a more relevvant comparison/question.

Regards,

Sieghard

Just looking for some information if users find using Google Docs easier to use than a PDF.  Are google docs more accessible than PDF's?

Thank you in advance for your input. Naomi

--

Check out Naomi's Corner you may just find that one app you have been searching for.

Naomi Leibowitz

Student Services Coordinator-AT
Disability Resources & Services
Temple University
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19122
(Phone) 215-204-1280
http://disabilityresources.temple.edu/

Error! Filename not specified.

David Moore

Hi Naomi! Google Docs are very accessible with JAWS and NVDA screen readers. On Google Drive, you can upload a PDF that is on your computer

                                                                        As a Google Doc, and Google docs take up no space toward your 15 free Gigs of Google Drive storage.

Once you upload the PDF to the Google Drive web site as a Google doc, just press enter on the Google doc and read it.

This is an awesome way to have PDF’s converted into a very accessible document that you can read on the Google Docs web page.

David Moore

                                                                                                                                          Sent from Mail for Windows10

Just looking for some information if users find using Google Docs easier to use than a PDF.  Are google docs more accessible than PDF's?

Thank you in advance for your input. Naomi

--

Check out Naomi's Corner you may just find that one app you have been searching for.

Naomi Leibowitz

Student Services Coordinator-AT
Disability Resources & Services
Temple University
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19122
(Phone) 215-204-1280
http://disabilityresources.temple.edu/

Naomi Leibowitz

Hi

Is Office better than using Google Docs?