From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 9:26 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Skype classic lives on

I'm ever so happy Skype classic will continue to be supported.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

Maria Campbell

https://www.onmsft.com/news/microsoft-listens-to-skype-users-wont-discontinue-classic-skype-in-september

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 8/7/2018 10:29 AM, Bill Tillery wrote:
Hi Maria,

I am really thankful for this as well. Can you tell me where you read or heard the official statement from Microsoft concerning their change of mind?

I'm ever so happy Skype classic will continue to be supported.

Cristóbal

It was all over the internet yesterday. They posted something on their blog and other sites like TechCrunch, Engaget ran the same story. VFO also had a posting about it too.

I am really thankful for this as well. Can you tell me where you read or heard the official statement from Microsoft concerning their change of mind?

I'm ever so happy Skype classic will continue to be supported.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis