Topics

JAWS 17 & Dropbox

Steve Matzura

Dropbox is nothing more than another directory, or folder, on your computer. Just activate the Desktop shortcut, and you're in. There's absolutely nothing more to it than that.

Now, if you Want to do things like share directories, that's done through the Website.

On 8/2/2018 7:04 PM, rogerbaccus@... wrote:

Looking for shortcut keys for using JAWS17 & Dropbox. I need to transfer .wav, .mp3 &  .aiff files with a producer. Seeking Dropbox tips or a manual.

rogerbaccus@...