what is the official site for the JFW list postings?

Ryan Coverdell

I have a long series of questions I am about to unleash to the list.
Some will not necessarily be about JAWS necessarily but will be about
accessibility in general with various communications products. If you
deem any of these to not be appropriate for this list, please
redirrect me to the forum where I should ask them. The first of
the questions is very simple. I would like to start reading list
postings on my Pac Mate. However, I don't have the official url of
the JFW group site. What is it? Please send it preferably off list
since I don't receive the e-mails every day anymore. If you want to
send it on the list too that's fine. Kind regards, Ryan
Coverdell

john.falter

Questions not related to JAWS could be sent to:

blindAccessHelp@...

Use this for JAWS related questions:
jfw@groups.io

On 8/15/2016 6:54 AM, Ryan Coverdell wrote:
I have a long series of questions I am about to unleash to the list.
Some will not necessarily be about JAWS necessarily but will be about
accessibility in general with various communications products. If you
deem any of these to not be appropriate for this list, please
redirrect me to the forum where I should ask them.      The first of
the questions is very simple. I would like to start reading list
postings on my Pac Mate. However, I don't have the official  url of
the JFW group site. What is it? Please send it preferably off list
since I don't receive the e-mails every day anymore. If you want to
send it on the list too that's fine.      Kind regards,           Ryan
Coverdell

Avast logo

daniel.kinnunen@...

Hi Ryan, I'm not sure if this is what you are asking, but the following URL  takes you to the message website for this list, where you can browse and search preview posts.

https://jfw.groups.io/g/main/messages

regards, Dan Kinnunen

And, just in case anyone might want to get "the brief skinny" on interacting with the JFW Group via e-mail rather than the web interface, send an e-mail to:

                          main+help@jfw.groups.io

and you get a response back telling how to subscribe, manage your subscription options, post, etc.

Even if using the website (which I do) to interact with the group you will have to join/subscribe to the group before you can post.  You can do this by hitting the "Join this Group" button on the main page for the group, which is https://jfw.groups.io/g/main
--
Brian

         ~ William James

anil adivishnu

i dont no better
you can mail to the website owner owner mail address:jfw+owner@groups.io.

On 8/15/16, Ryan Coverdell <rmcover74@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a long series of questions I am about to unleash to the list.
Some will not necessarily be about JAWS necessarily but will be about
accessibility in general with various communications products. If you
deem any of these to not be appropriate for this list, please
redirrect me to the forum where I should ask them. The first of
the questions is very simple. I would like to start reading list
postings on my Pac Mate. However, I don't have the official url of
the JFW group site. What is it? Please send it preferably off list
since I don't receive the e-mails every day anymore. If you want to
send it on the list too that's fine. Kind regards, Ryan
Coverdell

Maria Kristic

The group homepage is https://jfw.groups.io/g/main. From there, click on the Messages link to read the mail.

Hope it helps!