Topics

Jaws and Chrome

Steve Sweeney

Hi All,

Since the last update, Chrome stopped working.  All I get is ‘blank.’  What do I have to do to fix this?

Thx -Steve

Jerry Berrier <jerry.berrier@...>

Since the last update of what?  Jaws? Chrome?

Jerry Berrier

Director of Education Technology

Perkins School for the Blind
175 North Beacon Street
Watertown MA 02472
P: 617-972-7826
Perkins.org

Perkins School for the Blind Logo

Facebook Link IconTwitter Link IconInstagram Link IconLinkedIn Link IconPinterest Link Icon

Since the last update, Chrome stopped working.  All I get is ‘blank.’  What do I have to do to fix this?

Thx -Steve

Steve Sweeney

Hi,

Since the last update of Jaws.