Topics

all Skypes work together??

Morey Worthington

Hi All.

If I am still using Skuype 7.4, and one of you is using Skype UAP, and one of you is using Skype 8.2 will they still be friendly with each other? Meaning, can we still connect with each other using the different versions??

Just a thought

Morey

john clayton

they probably should,yes.

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”

inamuddin khan

Yes but until September first!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...

Inamuddin.ronaque@...

outlook:
inam092@...

yahoo:
inamuddin2010@...

Add my Skype ID:
charlsdarwin1
Meet me on facebook:
www.facebook.com/inamuddin786

Follow me on my twitter ID:
www.twitter.com/charlsdarwin1

Call me on my cell numbers:
+92-300-2227598

+92-334-3348409

If I am still using Skuype 7.4, and one of you is using Skype UAP, and one of you is using Skype 8.2 will they still be friendly with each other? Meaning, can we still connect with each other using the different versions??

Just a thought

Morey

--

***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”

David Moore

I just wanted to let you know, that if you use the three new Skype platforms, your messages will sync to all three Skype platforms, and between all of your devices.

For example, I can chat on the Windows 10 Skype app,

And then get on my other computer, bring up Skype 8.25,

And all of my messages are all there.

There is even Skype for Web, where the layout is just like Skype 8.25, but you can use it in your browser, and not have it installed on your computer.

You can get on two or three devices, and all you do on Skype is synced on all of those devices.

That is a huge reason not to use Skype 7 anymore.

You are stuck to using one device, and not a phone at all.

Have a great one!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10