D2L [desire to learn] Brightspace

sharynsobel@...

The college at which I teach is adopting a learning management web-based system called D2L [desire to learn] Brightspace.  At its most basic, it's a web site where students can retrieve course information (i.e. the syllabus, handouts, announcements).

I have found several JAWS user guides produced by other colleges. Not surprisingly, however, they are geared toward the student user.  I've been making steady progress in learning how to navigate this system.  Nevertheless, I thought it would be beneficial if I could contact a blind instructor using this learning platform.

 If you know such a person, please forward my message.

John Demetralis

cubfan1966@...