From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Teresa
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 1:56 PM
To: JFW <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: shut down sound for windows 10

good afternoon list: how do I assign a sound when windows 10 shuts down?
Thanks to all in advance.

Mario

as I understand, Microsoft has disabled the ability to enable such a
sound, and many sighted users have tried rather involved methods but
none of the attempts have seemed to work reliably.
but, if some smart and savvy dude out there knows how to enable it,
please do post how with complete and concise steps.