From: Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com>
To: main
Date created: , 7:51:41 PM
Subject: good ssh clients that work with jfw

Hey guys,
Any good ideas on good accessible ssh clients that work with jfw? I
need to ssh into a linux box.

Thanks,
Jed

Jed Barton <jedbarton@...>

how do i open a powershell window

On 7/28/18, Andre Polykanine <andre@oire.org> wrote:
Hello Jed,
If you use Windows 10 latest, I'd suggest native openSSH client. Just
open a Powershell window, type in ssh root@your.server.ip - and you're
all set. At least, here it is like this.

--
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre

From: Jed Barton <jedbarton@gmail.com>
To: main
Date created: , 7:51:41 PM

Hey guys,
Any good ideas on good accessible ssh clients that work with jfw? I
need to ssh into a linux box.

Thanks,
Jed

Steve Matzura

I've been a TeraTerm user  for years, but I think I'm a PowerShell ssh convert. I like the accessibility much better than TeraTerm even with a modicum of scripting behind it. Thanks for the great tip!

On 7/28/2018 2:06 PM, Andre Polykanine wrote:
Hello Jed,
If you use Windows 10 latest, I'd suggest native openSSH client. Just
open a Powershell window, type in ssh root@your.server.ip - and you're
all set. At least, here it is like this.

Steve Matzura

PowerShell is   at its barest essentials a more powerful  and fancy command prompt, or command-line interface (CLI)  for Windows. It has a very enhanced/advanced  script language, but looks a lot like the old command-prompt DOS-box window from windows 7 and before. If you're into batch programming, you'll love PowerShell  and the things it can access and do.