Good and accessible rss client for Windows

Francisco Salvador Crespo

Hello guys.

At work I have to deal with lots of news content and rss would be a more efficient way to handle this. Can anybody suggest a good rss client for Windows that works with Feedly?.

Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Cristóbal

I always recommend The Old Reader for RSS. It's web based and is Jaws
accessible. I also saw someone recommend something called Feediary which is
supposed to be screen reader accessible too. I don’t' really use RSS clients
since I simply find The Old Reader convenient as I can access it from any
browser and it synchronizes from any browser on any PC once I’m logged in.
That and same goes for iOS.

At work I have to deal with lots of news content and rss would be a more
efficient way to handle this. Can anybody suggest a good rss client for
Windows that works with Feedly?.

Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Hope Williamson <isepic@...>

Thanks for recommending Feediary, I've been looking for a new reader for a while. I'll give that one a try!

Jessica D <jldail13@...>

Hi,

I can’t find that app anywhere.

How do I get it?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Thanks for recommending Feediary, I've been looking for a new reader for a while. I'll give that one a try!

Francisco Salvador Crespo

Hello.

Their oficial website is:

https://feediary.com/

However, I don’t like to have a subscription based rss client. I still looking for a Windows alternative, feedly compatible, that can be free or one purchase license.

Best.