latest mp3directcut and Jaws 2018

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi,Has anyone got a text tutorial for the latest version of mp3directcut they could send me? Even a list of keyboard commands would be great.

After doing numerous Google searches, all that came up was some videos using the mouse on how to use the program but attempting to cut an mp3 file with Jaws is vastly different.

I have an musical mp3 file which has a lot of clapping and talk at the end of the track which would be great if the last few minutes could be removed. Hitting the spacebar and touches of the right arrow takes me to the spot where the cut needs to be done but after that I get lost.

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks

Tom

Robert Cole

Hi,
B mark beginning
N marks the ending

On Jul 27, 2018, at 6:07 AM, Tom <tomcat509@...> wrote:

Hi,Has anyone got a text tutorial for the latest version of mp3directcut they could send me? Even a list of keyboard commands would be great.

After doing numerous Google searches, all that came up was some videos using the mouse on how to use the program but attempting to cut an mp3 file with Jaws is vastly different.

I have an musical mp3 file which has a lot of clapping and talk at the end of the track which would be great if the last few minutes could be removed. Hitting the spacebar and touches of the right arrow takes me to the spot where the cut needs to be done but after that I get lost.

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks

Tom

Kevin Minor

Hi Tom.

To select what you want to delete, get to the beginning of what you want to delete and press B.  Next, get to the end of what you want to delete and press N.  Finally, to delete the selected part of the file just hit DEL.

There are other things you can do with mp3 Direct Cut, but I can’t remember what they are.

Hope this works for you.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Tom <tomcat509@...>

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

Now have it working.

Vheers

Tom

Hi,Has anyone got a text tutorial for the latest version of mp3directcut they could send me? Even a list of keyboard commands would be great.

After doing numerous Google searches, all that came up was some videos using the mouse on how to use the program but attempting to cut an mp3 file with Jaws is vastly different.

I have an musical mp3 file which has a lot of clapping and talk at the end of the track which would be great if the last few minutes could be removed. Hitting the spacebar and touches of the right arrow takes me to the spot where the cut needs to be done but after that I get lost.

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks

Tom

Tom <tomcat509@...>