From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nino Dagostino
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 2:42 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: accessibil password generators

Hello:

Does anybody know of any accessibil password generators?

I am terrible trying to come up with a good password.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Gudrun Brunot

Hi Jerry: I started using OnePassword a year or so ago, but, perhaps, I didn't use it right, for I always seem to have to log in the old way even for websites where I'd set up the password. So, I stopped using it. What was I missing?

Gudrun

Please note my new email of brunotgudrun@gmail.com