From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 7:51 AM
To: 'JFW user list' <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Skype 8 scripts?

I am on Skype 8.
When I check the scripts that are loaded it says "Google Chrome Settings, Skype.exe."
Are there no scripts yet for Skype 8?

Richard

"The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world quieter."

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Thanks so much Sieghard.
I like Doug Lee's sense of humor.
Someone had stated on this list that Skype for Windows 10 had no hotkeys, but the Microsoft page gives hotkeys for Skype for Windows 10, Skype version 8 and version 7. I know 7 is retiring, but it would appear that Microsoft has retained the bulk of the Windows hotkeys for Skype for Windows 10.

Is that what Doug Lee is referring to with the Native Skype UWP Keyboard Shortcuts?
I know the U is for Universal.
I'm new to Skype on Windows and am mainly trying to learn it for a client, but might start using it myself from time to time.

Thanks again for your help,