Topics

Chasebanking web site

Drew Hunthausen

Dear list,

Does anyone else use the Chase banking site to set up credit card payments and manage their accounts? They just did a huge change to the site and it is very difficult to figure it out from the old one. Any help is appreciated from other Chase users. thanks

Drew Hunthausen

The No Excuses Blind Guy

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com

Avast logo

Gudrun Brunot

Drew, I've had a heck of a time dealing with it on the net on my PC with
JAWS, but it works quite well on the iPhone. I use the Chase app.

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com

________________________________

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus> This email has been checked
for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

Steve Matzura

This update must not have hit me yet, as I was on that site this very morning and saw no change.

One of the things I have always liked about http://www.chase.com is its accessibility, in which I am proud to say I had a part, albeit a small one, in the latter part of the first half of the first decade of this century when I still worked for them in an unrelated capacity. Tell me what I have to look forward to. What broke?

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com

Robert Wright <wrightsiphone@...>

I have noticed a difference here

In Colorado as well. For example, I can no longer find the download transaction link. Yet when my sister in Ohio  checks its there.

character is found in how you treat people who cannot do anything for you!                                ***

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With

Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com

________________________________

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus> This email has been checked

for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

Steve Matzura

Interesting, as I just downloaded mine yesterday afternoon. I wonder if Chase rolls out changes regionally.

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With

Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus> This email has been checked

for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

mcLeod stinnett

--
from, mack I have had very good luck with, https://m.chase.com/
using win 7 64 bit. works fine with I e 11. haven't tried with chrome. firefox tends to hang. other than that works grea.t