Office 2016 problems

John Doering

Hello:

This is more of a Windows 10 question than a JAWS question, but it did happen the next day after I did a JAWS update.

Is anyone else having a problem with Office 2016 applications not opening?  This has happen twice to me.  Once around the same time in May and now yesterday.  The persons at Windows Accessibility were a great help in fixing the problem, but I am now afraid this is to be a reoccurring problem.

Thanks,

John Doering

Administrative Pricing Asst

p. 414 7783040  t. 800-642-8778

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

I don’t have and never had issues with Office applications  not opening.

[...]

Dan Longmore

I noticed the response from Word and Office was a little slower at first but still opened.  The latest update of JAWS has brought back some issues with Excel, at least in my case.