Hi and strange questions

judith bron

Hi everyone, After spending almost 2 months in hospitals and  the like I finally came home and back to my computer.  I’m posting one weird question below and a few more will probably follow in the next few days.  Please don’t fall down laughing.  Some of them will probably sound pretty idiotic like this one.  Please remind me which key is the jaws key.  Told ya.  Thanks, Judith

Tom Lange

Insert key on the numeric keypad.

Tom

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2016, at 5:02 PM, judith bron <jbron@...> wrote:

Hi everyone, After spending almost 2 months in hospitals and  the like I finally came home and back to my computer.  I’m posting one weird question below and a few more will probably follow in the next few days.  Please don’t fall down laughing.  Some of them will probably sound pretty idiotic like this one.  Please remind me which key is the jaws key.  Told ya.  Thanks, Judith

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

The Insert key is the JAWS key. Hope you are on your way to
a good recovery!

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Hi everyone, After spending almost 2 months in hospitals and
the like I finally came home and back to my computer. I'm
posting one weird question below and a few more will
probably follow in the next few days. Please don't fall
down laughing. Some of them will probably sound pretty
idiotic like this one. Please remind me which key is the
jaws key. Told ya. Thanks, Judith

Shan Noyes

In laptop layout it is the caps lock key and for desktop keyboard layout it is the insert key

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2016, at 6:02 PM, judith bron <jbron@...> wrote:

Hi everyone, After spending almost 2 months in hospitals and  the like I finally came home and back to my computer.  I’m posting one weird question below and a few more will probably follow in the next few days.  Please don’t fall down laughing.  Some of them will probably sound pretty idiotic like this one.  Please remind me which key is the jaws key.  Told ya.  Thanks, Judith

judith bron

Thanks!

The Insert key is the JAWS key. Hope you are on your way to a good recovery!

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Hi everyone, After spending almost 2 months in hospitals and the like I
finally came home and back to my computer. I'm posting one weird question
below and a few more will probably follow in the next few days. Please
don't fall down laughing. Some of them will probably sound pretty idiotic
like this one. Please remind me which key is the
jaws key. Told ya. Thanks, Judith

Doug Oliver

the JAWS key is the numbpad zero.
Thanks,