From: marvin kotler
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: iTunes will not update

good evening list; cannot update iTunes; keep getting iTunes has invalid signature then errors have occurred. If anyone has a solution for this, would like to hear it; running jfw2018 and windows 10 latest. Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Nino Dagostino

Good morning I have to do the same thing.

Have a good day.

i have to go to the itunes site and download it manually. then it will install.

i have to go to the itunes site and download it manually. then it will install.

good evening list; cannot update iTunes; keep getting iTunes has invalid
signature then errors have occurred. If anyone has a solution for this, would
like to hear it; running jfw2018 and windows 10 latest. Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Hi list members, if you don't mind me asking which version of iTunes are you using? I remember John Martyn had some scripts for iTunes that worked with jaws but I've forgotten which version. Or could it be that you have a mac and don't need any scripts for iTunes.

Ashleigh Piccinino

Are you using the Apple software update to? This might help, but I’m not sure. You might want to contact Apple. Hope this helps, actually

On Jul 11, 2018, at 1:32 AM, marvin kotler <m.kotler53@...> wrote:

good evening list; cannot update iTunes; keep getting iTunes has invalid signature then errors have occurred.  If anyone has a solution for this, would like to hear it; running jfw2018 and windows 10 latest. Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ashleigh Piccinino

Once again, I think you should report this to Apple.
Ashley

-----Original Message----- From: marvin kotler
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 11:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

good evening list; cannot update iTunes; keep getting iTunes has invalid signature then errors have occurred. If anyone has a solution for this, would like to hear it; running jfw2018 and windows 10 latest. Marv

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Michael Mote

Hi Marvin!  I’ve seen similar things happen when using iTunes on a Windows computer.  What you may want to do is remove iTunes, and everything Apple from your computer.  Don’t remove your music, just your iTunes program, and associated Apple programs.  You can search in your programs and features to find these:

Apple Application support, Apple Mobile Device support, Apple Software Update, Bonjour, iCloud and iTunes.

Once you have removed all of these files, I would try and reinstall iTunes again.  See if this resolves your issue.