From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2018 9:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Searching in Outlook for emails

Hello,

I’m using Windows 10 and Outlook 2018. I used control, shift and F to search for certain emails in the inbox. Once I do the search I cannot get out of the search to see which emails show up. So I hit escape and then nothing shows up. What may I be doing wrong?

Kevin Meyers

David & his pack of dogs

2018 outlook?  I must be out of the loop.  I thought 2016 was the latest.  I keep checking for 018 and get told it is not out yet.

Press F6 and that will get you to the list of email.

Debby

I’m using Windows 10 and Outlook 2018. I used control, shift and F to search for certain emails in the inbox. Once I do the search I cannot get out of the search to see which emails show up. So I hit escape and then nothing shows up. What may I be doing wrong?

Kevin Meyers

ely.r@...

David,

Quite sure you are correct here about sixteen being the most current version. I am using 365m my contract is paid for the year and no version 18 has appeared.

Rick

Dr. Rick Ely

TVI, Vision Consultant

451 Rocky Hill Road

Florence, MA 01062

&413()  727-3038

2018 outlook?  I must be out of the loop.  I thought 2016 was the latest.  I keep checking for 018 and get told it is not out yet.

Press F6 and that will get you to the list of email.

Debby

I’m using Windows 10 and Outlook 2018. I used control, shift and F to search for certain emails in the inbox. Once I do the search I cannot get out of the search to see which emails show up. So I hit escape and then nothing shows up. What may I be doing wrong?

Kevin Meyers

Richard Turner

I always assume that when someone refers to a piece of software with a version number that is wrong, that they either made a typo, or they are in a beta group and shouldn’t have mentioned anything on a public list.  Then, I delete the email and forget it.

Richard

2018 outlook?  I must be out of the loop.  I thought 2016 was the latest.  I keep checking for 018 and get told it is not out yet.

Press F6 and that will get you to the list of email.

Debby

I’m using Windows 10 and Outlook 2018. I used control, shift and F to search for certain emails in the inbox. Once I do the search I cannot get out of the search to see which emails show up. So I hit escape and then nothing shows up. What may I be doing wrong?

Kevin Meyers

John J. Fioravanti, Jr.

Press F6 and that will get you to the list of email.

Debby

I’m using Windows 10 and Outlook 2018. I used control, shift and F to search for certain emails in the inbox. Once I do the search I cannot get out of the search to see which emails show up. So I hit escape and then nothing shows up. What may I be doing wrong?

Kevin Meyers

Debby Hill

Hi John,

Which version of search are you using? If you are using control + E then F6 doesn’t work. I haven’t used this command, but with my playing with it F6 doesn’t get you to the search results—tab does. If you are using control + shift + F then once you hear “find now” from JAWS, the F6 should work. After pressing F6 if it is blank, then you don’t have any results. If you haven’t used it before, the control + shift + F is an advanced search and it has many options, so you need to make sure you have the correct information in the right places.

Hope that helps!

Debby

Press F6 and that will get you to the list of email.

Debby

I’m using Windows 10 and Outlook 2018. I used control, shift and F to search for certain emails in the inbox. Once I do the search I cannot get out of the search to see which emails show up. So I hit escape and then nothing shows up. What may I be doing wrong?

Kevin Meyers

Jason White

Office 2019 is expected to be the next release after 2016, based on the Office 365 version, which is continually updated with new features.

2018 outlook?  I must be out of the loop.  I thought 2016 was the latest.  I keep checking for 018 and get told it is not out yet.

Press F6 and that will get you to the list of email.

Debby

I’m using Windows 10 and Outlook 2018. I used control, shift and F to search for certain emails in the inbox. Once I do the search I cannot get out of the search to see which emails show up. So I hit escape and then nothing shows up. What may I be doing wrong?

Kevin Meyers

Ashleigh Piccinino

When is the new office coming out? Will it automatically install?