Topics

Logitec 780 manual

Nino Dagostino

Good morning:

Is there any way to download the Logitec keyboard manual.

When I try to download the manual and I do a applications key and arrow down to save tartet as it wont let me download the pdf file.

I have another question, What is the dongle for?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Mario

I don't think there is a so called "manual", but because this keyboard
appears to be multi device, you'd have to access the different
features/issues online at:

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/k780-multi-device-wireless-keyboard/faq#windows

what is the address you are using to get to the link for the manual?

Sorry, should have used this link instead. http://www.logitech.com/assets/64567/k780-setup-guide.pdf

On 7/8/2018 12:17 PM, Mario wrote:
I don't think there is a so called "manual", but because this keyboard
appears to be multi device, you'd have to access the different
features/issues online at:

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/k780-multi-device-wireless-keyboard/faq#windows

what is the address you are using to get to the link for the manual?

Is there any way to download the Logitec keyboard manual.

When I try to download the manual and I do a applications key and arrow down
to save tartet as it wont let me download the pdf file.

I have another question, What is the dongle for?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

The dongle is for using the keyboard with a computer which does not have bluetooth.
It is the same unifying receiver which comes with all the Logitech wireless 2.4 Mhz devices and it is prepaired to the keyboard.

Regards,
Sieghard

Is there any way to download the Logitec keyboard manual.

When I try to download the manual and I do a applications key and
arrow down to save tartet as it wont let me download the pdf file.

I have another question, What is the dongle for?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Nino Dagostino

Thank you very much.

Is there any way to download the Logitec keyboard manual.

When I try to download the manual and I do a applications key and
arrow down to save tartet as it wont let me download the pdf file.

I have another question, What is the dongle for?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Nino Dagostino

Thanks Steve have a good night.

Is there any way to download the Logitec keyboard manual.

When I try to download the manual and I do a applications key and
arrow down to save tartet as it wont let me download the pdf file.

I have another question, What is the dongle for?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Nino Dagostino

Good morning:

Thank you for your help, I was able to get to the manual.

I was using the rong link.

Thank you for answering me.

Have a good day.