Broadcast software by BSI

Joseph Norton

Message

Hi listers:

A local radio station has asked me about doing some work on the board during local football games.  They say they use software from BSI.  One of the programs

I looked at was called “Simian”.  It does look somewhat accessible, especially if I just need to play a few commercials and such.

Anyone know if BSI products are usable?

Thanks!

Sent from

Mail

for Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dan Longmore

Hi,

  Not sure, be careful as some aspects may be accessible and other parts of the program not at all.  Can you do a test with one of their off air computers?  My wife and I work in radio and this has been my experience.  BSI has been around for quite a while so they may offer some assistance.

Dan