Firefox

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Tom. I’ve tried sending you an email about three times, and you’re not receiving them. You need plainoldfavorites-1.4-fx-windows.xpi.

If you have this file, or can receive a link for it, I’ll try putting it up on SendSpace.

If you have the file, put it in your downloads folder. Open Firefox, press CONTROL plus O, SHIFT-TAB a couple of times until your downloads file list comes up. Find plainoldfavorites-1.4-fx-windows.xpi. Press ENTER. When Firefox asks if you want to install this AddOn, either press ALT plus A for Allow, or press ALT plus I, depending upon whether you are asked if you want to allow the installation, or if you are asked to press ALT plus I to install it.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Tom Behler

Bill:

I have the file you note, so I think I’m set in that regard.

Will work with your instructions below when I get some time here.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks!

Tom Behler

Hi, Tom. I’ve tried sending you an email about three times, and you’re not receiving them. You need plainoldfavorites-1.4-fx-windows.xpi.

If you have this file, or can receive a link for it, I’ll try putting it up on SendSpace.

If you have the file, put it in your downloads folder. Open Firefox, press CONTROL plus O, SHIFT-TAB a couple of times until your downloads file list comes up. Find plainoldfavorites-1.4-fx-windows.xpi. Press ENTER. When Firefox asks if you want to install this AddOn, either press ALT plus A for Allow, or press ALT plus I, depending upon whether you are asked if you want to allow the installation, or if you are asked to press ALT plus I to install it.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

Tom Behler

Bill:

I followed your instructions for re-installing the Plain Old Favorites add-on, and they worked flawlessly.

My internet favorites are now restored in Firefox.

I’m going to save your instructions for future reference.

Thanks so much, and sorry again for all the extra e-mails.

Tom Behler