Topics

moderated How to change default browser?

Maria Campbell

Go to control panel on desktop, enter; press d for default programs and enter; tab to set default programs and enter; find web browser and enter;  find the one you want and either enter or check it and tab to OK.

I'm sure someone else will chime in.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--St. Francis

On 6/30/2018 3:34 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi,

I’m running J2018 on a Windows 7 machine. Currently, Internet Explorer 11 is my default browser, but I want to change the default to Google Chrome, which is already downloaded on my computer.

How can I change the default browser to Google Chrome?

Thanks in advance, Keith

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.