Topics

moderated Using Monster and Indeed

Ashleigh Piccinino

Have you tried maximizing the screen? That might help to

On Jun 28, 2018, at 2:02 PM, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND <pamela.a.ekstrand.-nd@...> wrote:

Do you still have a prior version of JAWS around that you could try it with? Have you tried all browsers?

Pam

From: main@jfw.groups.io [main@jfw.groups.io] on behalf of kevin meyers [kman2020@...]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2018 3:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Using Monster and Indeed

I tried that on both sites. Indeed didn't allow me to use insert F7. Monster
did and I still couldn't get into any of the links for a job. I even tried
putting my cursor on the first character and pressing the application key. I
just get a menu that has no choice to view a job. Any other thoughts? Is it
some setting on Internet I need to set? What about some setting in Jaws?

Kevin Meyers