FW: More on VLC

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

-----Original Message-----
From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 11:37 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: More on VLC

I have a follow-up question. Does anyone know how to obtain a manual for VLC; is such a thing available on the Video Lan site? Those buttons and boxes available with the touch cursor are unlabeled. This is no reflection on JAWS, as a sighted family member couldn't see any labels either, so it would help to know what the Sam Hill they are, so the user knows what he is pushing or checking.