moderated Group policy editor with jaws

Tom Moore

Hi guys,
Does anyone know if the group policy editor in either windows 10 or any of
the server platforms, 2012, 2016 works with jfw?
Also what is the status of the different sections of the Microsoft
management console?

Thanks,
Tom

Soronel Haetir

I haven't done a lot with the group policy editor but when I have I've
found it works well enough. It's really just another MMC snap-in. And
MMC in general works well enough, it is somewhat unstable but that is
not due to accessibility (the event log snap-in for example crashed on
me plenty often even before I went blind).

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com