moderated Some emails in Outlook 2010 & Jaws 2018

Jim L

Heya folks,

Ocassionally I receive an email in HTML which crash my Outlook 2010 & either my Jaws 2018. It must be a particular type of email that some businesses use that Outlook 2010 and Jaws 2018 doesn’t like. As soon as I move or delete that email from the last email shown in my inbox bingo Outlook 2010 and Jaws are happy and Outlook 2010 loads nicely again and doesn’t hang or crash. Has anyone else come across this weird email?

Cheers,

Jim

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

I used to get this from time to time on the Viphone list when a thread became very large.