From: James Malone
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Powering down in Win10

Hi all, I’m trying to find a way to power down the system within Win10. I’ve gone to the desktop, and also used Windows X and arrowed up to shut down. I’m looking for a keystroke that will just go to either shutdown or restart.

Any suggestions?

James

Chris

You know if you go into power options you can actually set your power button to actually shut down your laptop!

Instead of putting it to sleep  😃

Mario

press windows+x then u and u to shutdown or windows+u then u and r to
restart.