Topics

moderated Pacmate Question

Joe DiNero

Good Morning Folks

I have a client who has an old Pacmate QX400 and is trying to download music from bard in BRF format and is getting a format not recognized message. Since I am a braille novice and a braille display nincompoop any ideas of what could be causing the issue. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Pat Byrne

Perhaps the device just doesn't support the file format.
Pat ByrneAt 07:26 AM 6/17/2018, you wrote:

Good Morning Folks

I have a client who has an old Pacmate QX400 and is trying to download music from bard in BRF format and is getting a format not recognized message. Since I am a braille novice and a braille display nincompoop any ideas of what could be causing the issue. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Bob

Good Morning:

Why is he trying to download music in brf format?
What format is the music in? If possible, he should try to download in mp3.

Bob

On 6/17/18, Pat Byrne <k9jau@...> wrote:
Perhaps the device just doesn't support the file format.
Pat ByrneAt 07:26 AM 6/17/2018, you wrote:
Good Morning Folks

I have a client who has an old Pacmate QX400 and is trying to
download music from bard in BRF format and is getting a format not
recognized message. Since I am a braille novice and a braille
display nincompoop any ideas of what could be causing the issue. Any
insight would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

Virus-free.

YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT PERSONAL ASSET!!!
TAKE THE CHALLENGE AT:
HTTP://BOB-CLARK.COM
Telephone: 800-345-9760

Stephanie Switzer

My guess is he’s trying to download it in BRF format so he could play it with an instrument. I don’t know if that format is supported with the pacmate or not since the pacmate is so old.

On Jun 17, 2018, at 10:16 AM, Bob <buildyourownwealth@...> wrote:

[...]

Actually to answer the question I believe she is downloading sheet music from Bard as she is a music teacher. I know it is much older technology but hoped perhaps someone had one a while back and used it with BARD and could give some guidance.

[...]

m_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link>www.avast
.com

--
YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT PERSONAL ASSET!!!
TAKE THE CHALLENGE AT:
HTTP://BOB-CLARK.COM
Telephone: 800-345-9760

Kenny Peyattt jr.

I don't think that the pac mate is being sold anymore either. I have a omni but I don't use it do to the fact that it is not being kept up to date anymore.
Kenny Peyatt jr.